2011년 5월 25일 수요일

the Passover, God's covenant which can be protected from disasters

On my way home from work, I met strangers in front of a subway station.
There were 2 women posing questions with some files. I seldom care someone other's business. So I was about to walk off when they said hello to me. I say "I'm busy." instead of "Yes." But today it was strangely different. I answered softly for the two's faces looked so kind.
They showed me UCCs and asked me to answer the survey. It felt boring a little bit, but I watched it because they said it was short and it seemed curious.

I saw some scenes of disasters like earthquakes, famines, wars and etc., and some bible verses about them. The disasters were terrible things we can see through the news all over the world. And the verses were amazing.
Disasters occuring these days were prophesied in the bible thousands yrs ago. And the bible says if we keep the Passover, we can be saved from disaster. I've tried not to miss the worship and I was sure that I believe in God. But those verses were so new for me.
I confirmed that those verses are the bible with them, and questioned about the Passover. They explained me details. I studied words on a bench in fromt of a subway station and an hour flew away like an arrow. I've never studied the Holy Bible hard like that. So amazing.
The words in Luke chapter 21, 'There will be great earthquakes, and in many places people will starve to death and suffer terrible diseases. All sorts of frightening things will be seen in the sky.' was surprising.. The extraordinary disasters like earthquakes, famines, infectious diseases and unusual weather that made me feel stuffy and terrible is increasing more and more.
And all of these were prophesied 2,000 yrs ago. In John 6, Jesus said ' if you do eat my flesh and drink my blood, you will have eternal life'. I've read this verse many times but so far, i've thought it's just something abstract. NOT. In Matthew 26, Jesus kept the Passover with this disciples and said "Take this and eat it. This is my body." and "Take this and drink it. This is my blood." He made a promise, a covenant.
So, if we have the bread and wine of Passover that refers to Jesus' flesh and blood, we can get the eternal life as the covenant.
We know the history of Exodus 12, 'This is the Passover Festival in honor of me, your LORD... The blood on the houses will show me where you live, and when I see the blood, I will pass over you.' There was a promise of the Passover that God would save the people who kept the Passover. So after keeping it Israelites were kept away from all of the disasters in Egypt.
When I read the words, my head became blank. Why didn't I know this important covenant even though I go to church every Sunday?? The goal I go to the church was getting salvation from God. Nevertheless I've never kept or even heard about the Passover God gave us for the redemption.
So I asked the two the reason, they said the Passover was abolished in the religious conference in Rome, A.D. 325. So most of the churches don't keep it so far. And World Mission Society Church of God is the only church keeping the Passover. People got rid of the words from Jesus with their own will!!! I was vacant for a while. I go to church since kindergarten but never kept Jesus' covenant. So I asked them when the Passover is.
They said it's God's Law kept once a year, and this year, it's on April 17th. bur before celebrate it, I should get baptized first. i've got it when I was 7. But they said I have to get it again at the church of God keeping the Passover with the covenant of salvation. There was a church of God near the subway station. There, I got baptized.
When I arrived at the church, I was clumsy. But many other sisters helped me get comfortable. The sisters and the pastor.. I want to be with them again. And then, I got satisfied for keeping the covenant of salvation which Jesus gave us. I've never understood the bible perfectly so far.

I hope to study the bible in the church of God and to preach that to my parents, friends and everybody I know.

댓글 10개:

  1. Thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother who protect us.

    답글삭제
  2. Christ Ahnsahnghong who brought the Passover is my God the Father.

    답글삭제
  3. Thanks to God for protecting me from awful disasters through the Passover.

    답글삭제
  4. We can be saved from the disasters through keeping the Passover.

    답글삭제
  5. Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the mother protect us through the Passover.

    답글삭제
  6. Only God can give us eternal life through the Passover^^

    답글삭제
  7. The Passover is Gift of God for our life.

    답글삭제
  8. When we keep the Passover, we can be saved from many disasters.

    답글삭제
  9. Open your eyes and mind then read what bible tells?? God created man in his image at that time Eve was not created. So God brought all animals to Adam but nothing were matched to him. Then from Adam created Eve, which matched to Adam.read Gene. chapter 2.

    답글삭제