2011년 2월 20일 일요일

Heavenly mother`s love [Ahnsahnghong, God the Mother, Heavenly Mother, World Mission Society Church of God]

Heavenly mother`s love
[Ahnsahnghong, God the Mother, Heavenly Mother, World Mission Society Church of God]
Church of God believes in Christ Ahnsahnghong and heavenly mother who came to us according to the propehecies in the Bible



Heavenly Mother`s love....


The most beautiful, wonderful and precious thing in the world is
Mother and Mother's love.

Mother, as Love itself, You dwell on this earth with me
and let me live in happiness under Your shade of love,
 so I'm the luckiest and the happiest in the universe.


No matter how beautiful galaxy in the universe is,
how can I compare it to Mother's shining love?

No matter how sweetly flowers in the field smell,
how can I compare them to Mother's deep love?

No matter how many poems and songs people praise,
how can they praise Mother's love enough?

Mother..
Mother..
When I call on You, I get strength and courage.

When I think of You, I miss you so much that I feel heart ending sobs.

Mother, You are the Heaven and everything to me.
 
- quoted from [Yearning for Jerusalem]-

 God the Father and God the Mother are with Church of God
Ahnsahnghong, God the Mother, Heavenly Mother,
World Mission Society Church of God

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기