2011년 3월 16일 수요일

cross is idol [Ahnsahnghong, God the Mother, Heavenly Mother, World Mission Society Church of God]

 cross is idol
[Ahnsahnghong, God the Mother, Heavenly Mother, World Mission Society Church of God]

My co-worket's letter

I relized that the cross is idol from my co-worker who goes to the Church of God.

I saw the cross that is shining in the city which is covered with snow while speaking with my co-worker.
At that time I realized that my co-worker also goes to church.
So I said that there are so many churches even though this is so small city appointing the cross.
At that time co-worker said " We don't set the cross and worship either in my church "
Because I never seen any church that doesn't have the cross I felt so strange.
But My co-worker showed me one vidoe through the phone.
That is about the origin of the cross and cross is the idol.
Even though that is short but it was pretty shock.
Because then so many churches are worshiping the idol !
Co-worker showed me the verese about the bronze snack in the time of Moses.
Just like in the time of Moses they worshiped the bronze snack , nowadays people is worshiping the cross forgetting the forgiveness of sins through the blood of Jesus Chirst.
But this is idolatry !

Num 21:4 They traveled from Mount hor along the route to the Red sea , to go around Edom. But the people grew impatient on the way; they spoke against God .... Then the LORD sent venomous snakes among them. .... Make a snake and put it on a pole; anyone who is bitten can look at it and live. .. When anyone was bitten by a snake and looked at the bronze snake, he lived.
But Isaelites worship the bronze snake around 800 years.
But Hezekiah realized that the bronze snake is just idol .

2Ki 18:2 ... He did what was right in the eyes of the LORD  ... He broke into pieces the bronze snake Moses had made, for up to that time the Israelites had been burning incense to it. ( It was called Nehushtan)
He said that we have be like Hezekiah who was right in the eyes of the LORD. So We have to break the cross and we can not do idolatry

Then all the cross that is on the top of churches , in the car and cross necklace is idol just like that bronze snake ?

And he told the origin of the cross . It is from 'T' of Tammuse that symbolize Sun god. But this came to church at 431 A.D
Meaning there was not cross in the early churches.  
Then why does many shurch worship the idol ?
I am wondering about the Church of God that my co-worked work in.

I really thanks to God the Father and God the Mother, who gave us eternal life and let me preach the gospel.



Ahnsahnghong, God the Mother, Heavenly Mother,
World Mission Society Church of God
http://english.watv.org/

댓글 1개: