2011년 3월 12일 토요일

Why MUST God come in the flesh?[Ahnsahnghong,God the Mother,Heavenly Mother,World Mission Society Church of God]

Why MUST God come in the flesh?
[Ahnsahnghong,God the Mother,Heavenly Mother,World Mission Society Church of God]

Through the prophecy of the Bible, let’s confirm that Christ Ahnsahnghong, who came as the Savior in the age of the Holy Spirit, is truly our God.
Growing up I was always taught that when Christ returns the rapture will take place and we will all be lifted up to heaven. So since this is something that has been taught since childhood, there is already a trust established through those who told me.
Something about it bothered me though.  I know that God is merciful, but even though I claimed to be a Christian, I can’t really say that I lived the life of one….but since I claimed my belief in Christ I wondered “will I still go to heaven?”
This question lingered in my mind from time to time but I never bothered to question. I just followed as I was told.
But there should first be one question:  According to the Bible, what is the reason for Christ’s coming, even the for the first time.
Not until coming to the Church of God World Mission Society did I truly understand God’s will and purpose for coming to this earth in the flesh.

Hebrews 2:14 “Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might destroy him who holds the power of death, that is, the devil and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death.” 
If you really think about it, it’s true. We as people live in fear of death, if we didn’t fear death there wouldn’t be a need for medical research and healthy lifestyles. But the Bible says that when Christ came, he came to destroy the power of death thus leaving us fearless; or so we should be.

This was the purpose of Christ Coming. Then how did he destroy death?
John 6:54 “I tell you the truth whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life and I will raise him up at the last day.”
Because we, the children of God are in the flesh, God, our Father, came to this earth in the same way and by shedding his blood for us, we are given the promise of eternal life. But we have to receive his blood. How can I be called a child of my parents if I don’t share in their bloodline? I am my Father and Mother’s daughter by proof because we have the same DNA.
Then in the same way, in order for the children of God to become true children of God, we must also share in the bloodline; so God came in the flesh.
Through the flesh and blood of Christ we become children of God.  But Christ said we have to eat his flesh and blood. Then before having his flesh and blood in me, I cannot truly say I am a child of God.

WHAT IS THE WAY?!
I can now say, never before going to the Church of God had I truly received God’s word, God’s true word. The point was completely missed. What is more important than eternal life? Nothing. Not anything in this life can compare to the life that God promises us who are still living in fear of death.
Then How? How did Christ promise us his flesh and blood?
Luke 22:19-20 “I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you..And he took bread gave thanks and broke it and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body given for you do this in remembrance of me. In the same way after the supper he took the cup saying, ” This cup is the New Covenant in my blood which is poured out for you.”
By giving the disciples his flesh and blood through the Passover, Christ was giving them his life, his blood, letting them know that they are true children of God. Apostle Paul continued on preaching the importance of the Passover, because it is the root of God’s blessing and grace for us; God’s great love.

When Passover was abolished in A.D 325, Christians no longer followed the teachings of Christ, rather the religion was indoctrinated and adopted the teachings of men rather than what Christ himself gave us to receive eternal life.

This is why apostle Paul prophesied that in the future, Christ must appear again.
Hebrews 9:28 “So Christ was sacrificed once to bear the sins of many people and he will appear a second time not to bear sin but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.”
…. and so he came.
Why MUST Christ appear again? Because, we NEED the Passover in order to receive eternal life.  According to the Bible Christ himself will bring us salvation. Salvation is eternal life -  eternal life is given through the blood of Christ ? the blood of Christ is given to us through the Passover. This is the true word of God. There is no other word other than God’s word that can say we no longer have to fear death.
When Christ appeared a second time the Passover was restored and the Church of God has been once again established for the children who will inherit the kingdom of heaven.
When the questions are asked, the answers are given.

Christ Ahnsahnghong re-established the Passover, then without denial, through the word of God, I know…. “Surely, he is our God.”

Ahnsahnghong,God the Mother,Heavenly Mother,
World Mission Society Church of God

댓글 1개: